E-VOUCHER WORTH RM250
Terms & Conditions
- This voucher is valid until 31 Jan 2022.Only available for MadebyJ, Ninetyseven, VS Outlet, Olie Kids, and Aimee&Co in Malaysia.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- We are not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Store Credit can be redeemed for goods and/or services at https://www.vsoutlet.co/ only. Store Credit cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
- Once Store Credit has been issued, the value cannot be changed to a cash refund.
- Store Credit can only be used on orders associated with your original account or email address. Store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account.
- If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the Store Credit, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the balance due.
- If an Order made using Store Credit is canceled or returned, the portion of the purchase attributable to the store credit will be restored to your account only, and not refunded as cash.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your store credit if we believe that a clerical or account error has occurred.
- Cash voucher is entitled to all items in online stores including promotional items.
- Multiple vouchers may be used in a single transaction.
- Store credit will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
- E-voucher credit is unable used to purchase any E-voucher. VSOutlet.Co reserves the right to reject the payment or order.
- During the redemption of goods, if the value of goods exceeds the amount stated in the voucher, the difference thereof should be paid by the bearer.
- VSOUTLET.CO reserves the right to vary or amend the privileges or terms & conditions without prior notice.
Date: 20 November 2021.